Web Programming: Looking for a skilled, professional web developer?
- Fifteen years of professional programming experience
- HTML, CSS, Java-script, PHP, .NET, AS 3.0, XML, SQL, etc
- Hundreds of successful projects completed.
- I do not out-source or sub-contract programming.
- I pick up the phone if there is a problem.
I am current with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Networking, and Content Mangement Systems such as Word Press, Joomla etc. Past e-commerce projects have included technologies such as Magento, Yahoo Small Buisness Solutions, & Pay Pal integration. I am also familar with Adobe’s Flash Media Server.
I am familar with and use version control tools like GiT or SVN. For large scale projects I use defect tracking systems like BugTracker or Bugzilla.
My clients tend to be Art Directors looking for a programmer to execute their vision or small & medium size businesses seeking to develop or revise their web presence.
- Directed & lead the development cycle for a series of basic math software titles (Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade). Client was a Colorado-based special needs publisher. Responsibilities included gathering requirements with SME, developing core architecture, overseeing implementation & schedule, managing development team, and directing quality assurance. Products are multiâ€part sets featuring animated characters and are intended for use on Mac and Windows desktop computers with touch screen. Implementation was AS3/Flex/SQLite
- Provided front-end Flash/action-script programming for a project with a major U.S. theme park. The application monitored power usage of attractions at different locations and allowed managers to view and sort data through a variety of methods. The application included a specialty hardware, a back-end including database, middleware, and application server. The flash front-end communicated via web service/SOAP and used FusionCharts to implement various chart views. Action Script 2.0