Web Programming: Looking for a skilled, professional web developer?
- Fifteen years of professional programming experience
- HTML, CSS, Java-script, PHP, .NET, AS 3.0, XML, SQL, etc
- Hundreds of successful projects completed.
- I do not out-source or sub-contract programming.
- I pick up the phone if there is a problem.
I am current with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Networking, and Content Mangement Systems such as Word Press, Joomla etc. Past e-commerce projects have included technologies such as Magento, Yahoo Small Buisness Solutions, & Pay Pal integration. I am also familar with Adobe’s Flash Media Server.
I am familar with and use version control tools like GiT or SVN. For large scale projects I use defect tracking systems like BugTracker or Bugzilla.
My clients tend to be Art Directors looking for a programmer to execute their vision or small & medium size businesses seeking to develop or revise their web presence.
- Directed & lead the development cycle for a series of basic math software titles (Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade). Client was a Colorado-based special needs publisher. Responsibilities included gathering requirements with SME, developing core architecture, overseeing implementation & schedule, managing development team, and directing quality assurance. Products are multi‐part sets featuring animated characters and are intended for use on Mac and Windows desktop computers with touch screen. Implementation was AS3/Flex/SQLite
- Provided front-end Flash/action-script programming for a project with a major U.S. theme park. The application monitored power usage of attractions at different locations and allowed managers to view and sort data through a variety of methods. The application included a specialty hardware, a back-end including database, middleware, and application server. The flash front-end communicated via web service/SOAP and used FusionCharts to implement various chart views. Action Script 2.0